General information about the DC Unlocker use
DC-Unlocker is the first software in the world specializing in unlocking the wireless 2G/3G/4G modems USBPCMCIA form factor. Over time the model range has been expanded by mobile phones, smartphones, Wifi routers.
Today, DC Unlocker is supported by the more than 500 models of various phones, smartphones and other devices with their variations of refurbishments. Using DC Unlocker allows the possibility of being unlocked from the operator, read/record of refurbished ones (ISO image), IMEI recovery, NCK/SPC code reading, voice function activation, Security zone recovery.
Instructions on the application of the DC unlocker software
- Download the software and get the required DC unlocker credits. The number of required credits for the unlock depends on the model of the device. You can get familiar with the list of supported models on the credit page.
- Install the software, order account on the website, enter you login and password that you received on the e-mail. Check that internet is working on your PC without firewalls and anti viruses, then click "Check login" to check if there are any credits on the account.
- Then press the button of AutoSearch to define the device (all drivers should be installed in advance).
- After the software determines the device, click the button "Unlock".
If you have done everything correctly, then the software would inform you about the successful completion of the process.
You can download DC unlocker using the link.
Errors that might occur in the process of DC unlocker use:
- Error code 21. Error 21 prevention: Check whether there is a software, which uses the modem at the given time, it there is one, then it should be closed, check whether there are any other launched programs for the unlock, restart PC and repeat it again.
- Error 62 Error connecting to server ! - no connection with the server, turn off the antiviruses, firewalls, check the internet connection, change PC, change provider, and also your IP might be banned (contact the support service).
- Error 17, access denied - your account is locked, probably you have entered the invalid password or may be there is a sniffer software, or various scanner programs...