Enabling iCloud lock [FMI: ON]
The service to enable iCloud ID lock if you lost your iPhone or iPad. Remotely turns on Apple's iCloud ID lock. The service supports any models in the FMI status: OFF. Only for devices on which the lock is disabled.
The chances for success of this service - 100%.
To order this service, you need to check the information about your device. Complete the mandatory check:
- Check iPhone by IMEI: FMI status [ON/OFF]
To ON iCloud ID lock when placing an order in the comment field, you must specify:
- IMEI: You can find out by typing the combination *#06# on your phone.
- Results of inspection: Check iPhone by IMEI: FMI status [ON/OFF]
- IMEI in the FMI status: ON - not supported.
- Canceling the order in the process due to its delay from the provider - it is impossible.
- When making an order, make sure that you have correctly filled in all the fields, double-check the IMEI and other data that you enter in the order form. When ordering with incorrect data, the cancellation of such an order is IMPOSSIBLE. Checking the result is IMPOSSIBLE. Video on cancellation is NOT ACCEPTED!