Removing iCloud [Lost /Stolen] by IMEI
The service for removing the iCloud ID lock if the account was created a long time ago and you forgot / do not remember the data for which the Apple ID account was registered or you purchased a second-hand phone and found a request for data entry that you do not know. The service supports phones in the status of Lost /Stolen.
Chances of success when ordering this service do not exceed 50% for success. To order this service you need to know the data of the former owner - the Apple ID login or phone.
To remove the iCloud ID lock when placing an order in the comment field, you must specify:
- IMEI: You can find out by typing the combination *#06# on your phone. On a locked device, you can watch IMEI right when you turn on the greetings screen:
- Login Apple ID and / or phone number, which is displayed on the screen to communicate with the former owner.
- Before ordering services, make sure that the data you specify is correct. When ordering the removal of a lock with incorrect data, you can lose money.
In the case of an order with the indication of incorrect / incorrect data.
- Canceling the order in the process due to its delay from the provider - it is impossible.
- When ordering with incorrect data, the cancellation of such an order is IMPOSSIBLE. Checking the result is IMPOSSIBLE. Video on cancellation is NOT ACCEPTED!