Removing iCloud South Africa [CLEAN]
The service for removing the iCloud ID lock if you forgot / do not remember the data for which the Apple ID account was registered. The service supports phones in the status of FMI: CLEAN. Only for devices sold in South Africa.
The chances for success of this service are up to 90% for fresh IMEI (if the request for unlocking is sent for the first time and you did not try to unlock the device yourself). Before ordering the service, update the device via iTunes to the latest version.
To order this service, you need to check the information about your device. Complete the mandatory checks:
- Check iPhone by IMEI: FMI status [LOST / CLEAN]
- Check iPhone by IMEI: country and operator [GSX]
- Check iPhone by IMEI: Sold by [country | date of sale]
To remove the iCloud ID lock when placing an order in the comment field, you must specify:
- IMEI in the FMI status: Lost / Stolen - not supported.
- IMEI in the GSM status: Blacklisted - not supported.
- IMEI, if they are Sold by Apple - are not supported.
- Canceling the order in the process due to its delay from the provider - it is impossible.
- When making an order, make sure that you have correctly filled in all the fields, double-check the IMEI and other data that you enter in the order form. When ordering with incorrect data, the cancellation of such an order is IMPOSSIBLE. Checking the result is IMPOSSIBLE. Video on cancellation is NOT ACCEPTED!