Unlock Samsung Europe using codes [NCK + MCK]
Base codes from the factory Samsung, to unlock the devices of this brand from Canadian operators: Fido, Telus, Koodo, Bell. To find out the operator on whom the phone is locked, you can order a check - Checking Samsung by IMEI: Country and operator [GSX]
Supports any phone model with a request for code input. If you see the window for entering the code when installing the SIM card, you can place your order.
The request for code entry may look like this:
- PIN- код разблокировки сети для SIM-карты
- SIM Network unlock PIN
- Enter Network Lock Control Key
- PIN de desbloqueio da rede SIM
Examples of how NCK codes look like:
You can not order this service in the following cases:
- The phone has updated firmware / root permissions...
- No request for code entry
- The Device unlock App is installed
- The phone has a regional lock and you need to enter the RGCK code.
For unlock Samsung when placing an order in the comment field, you must specify:
- IMEI: You can find out by typing the combination *#06# on your phone
- Model [Examples: G955F, G920F Galaxy S6, Ascend P7, G935F]
- Оperator [Examples: Fido, Telus, Koodo, Bell]
|IMPORTANT: in case the unlock was not successful, the cancellation of the order is IMPOSSIBLE. Checking the result is IMPOSSIBLE. Video on cancellation is NOT ACCEPTED!
||Fido, Telus, Koodo, Bell